A record-breaking tens of millions downloads of Pokemon GO within the first few days after its launch. News and publishing sites are scrounging to get the full story regarding the chaos. Children and adults worldwide are running wildly through the streets. It is surprising how Pokemon, a well-known anime, and game title of yesteryears, has again infiltrated almost every part of our lives today.
Pokemon GO is a revolutionary game for smartphones; that combines gaming and mapping technology. Today’s Pokemon GO connects the virtual world with the reality. To play, users do not just sit still and swipe their screens. They must explore locations in the real world to catch Pokemon, hatch them, train them and battle them.
This infographic highlights 16 tips on how to become a Pokemon GO Master:
High Res: How to Become a Pokemon GO Master (1MB)
Pokemon GO Tips
- Throw your Pokeball when the ring is small to increase your chance of catching the Pokemon.
- The color of ring shows how difficult it is to catch that Pokemon.
- If you see rustling leaves, that means a Pokemon is nearby!
- You can use your menu to track down nearby Pokemon.
- The less footprints, the closer it is to your current position.
- Pokemon vary by Location and Time.
- Toggle the “AR” Switch to turn off your phone’s camera to make it easier to catch a Pokemon.
- When you have too many duplicates, transfer them to Professor Willow in exchange for Candy.
- Collect eggs at PokeStops, incubate them, and hatch them into Pokemon by walking.
- Using Incense will attract Pokemon to you for 30 minutes, so you don’t have to leave your home or office.
- Feed a Razz Berry to a Pokemon, and it will be easier to catch.
- Evolve your Pokemon to make it stronger!
- Battle can be fought at Gyms, when you are Level 5 or more.
- Gyms are located at various landmarks, and the color shows which team controls it: Red, Blue or Yellow.
- Once in the gym, you can choose which 6 Pokemon you want to use for battle.
- Swipe Left or Right to dodge, Tap to attack, Long Press for special attack.