- According to Hootsuite, this development has been driven by organizational changes to drive better alignment with the company’s strategic priorities.
- Roger Graham is leading the operations in Asia, and he will be heading to Australia, where he will be overseeing the APAC operations from the Sydney office.
- Hootsuite had no comment to offer concerning the number of employees that will be affected and if any of the team members were likely to be relocated.
- The Vancouver-based firm has reported to be cutting jobs worldwide and has laid off more than 100 people.
- The company was looking for a buyer late last year, although a report from January in a Canadian newspaper, The Globe and Mail, said the auction process had been abandoned due to lower than anticipated bids.
READING TIME: 1 min read
Submit a Story
Do you have a story to share? We will help you inspire, connect, and celebrate with our thoughtfully vibrant community. Click here to find out more!