- CircleCI closed a US$56 million Series D investment round led by Owl Rock Capital Partners and Next Equity.
- Existing investors Scale Venture Partners, Top Tier Capital, Threshold Ventures (formerly DFJ), Baseline Ventures, Industry Ventures, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital also participated in the round.
- CircleCI is the leading continuous integration and delivery platform for teams looking to shorten the distance between idea and delivery.
- The startup helps to automate development process quickly, safely, and at scale.
- CircleCI’s most recent funding prior to this round was US$31 million Series C last January.
- The new investment brings the total raised to US$115.5 million, according to the company.
- CircleCI CEO, Jim Rose, sees a market that’s getting ready to explode and he wants to use the new funds to provide grow his company.
- As CircleCI matures and the market follows suit, a natural question following a Series D investment is when the company might go public, but Rose was not ready to commit to anything yet.
READING TIME: 1 min read
Submit a Story
Do you have a story to share? We will help you inspire, connect, and celebrate with our thoughtfully vibrant community. Click here to find out more!