- Shanghai-headquartered fintech startup, Linkfin Technology, has closed a US$50 million Series B equity financing round.
- This round was jointly led by JD Digits and Tencent. Bertelsmann Asia Investments, which was the investor for the company’s Series A round, also participated in this round.
- The current valuation of the startup, which was founded in June 2017, was not disclosed.
- By linking with small and medium sized banks in China, Linkfin Technology provides auto-backed loans to micro and small businesses and individuals who are in need of cash.
- JD Finance, an app of JD Digits, has been directing its users to Linkfin, according to Chinese media outlet, The Beijing News.
READING TIME: 1 min read
Submit a Story
Do you have a story to share? We will help you inspire, connect, and celebrate with our thoughtfully vibrant community. Click here to find out more!