- H2O.ai‘s mission is to democratize AI by providing a set of tools that frees companies from relying on teams of data scientists.
- The company announced a US$72.5 million Series D round led by Goldman Sachs and Ping An Global Voyager Fund.
- Previous investors Wells Fargo, Nvidia and Nexus Venture Partners also participated.
- Under the terms of the deal, Jade Mandel from Goldman Sachs will be joining the H2O.ai board. Today’s investment brings the total raised to US$147 million.
- The company’s main product, H2O Driverless AI, introduced in 2017, gets its name from the fact it provides a way for people who aren’t AI experts to still take advantage of AI without a team of data scientists.
- Driverless AI is automatic machine learning, which brings the power of a world-class data scientists in the hands of everyone. lt builds models automatically using machine learning algorithms of every kind.
- They introduced a new recipe concept today, which provides all of the AI ingredients and instructions for building models for different business requirements.
- H2O.ai’s team of data scientists has created and open-sourced 100 recipes for things like credit risk scoring, anomaly detection and property valuation.
READING TIME: < 1 min read
Submit a Story
Do you have a story to share? We will help you inspire, connect, and celebrate with our thoughtfully vibrant community. Click here to find out more!