Are you struggling to achieve marketing success by building your online presence on organic search? Are you looking for areas in which you can improve your SEO strategy?
The team from Exabytes share some of the top SEO statistics in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- The average length of top ranking pages on Google is 2,416 words.
- Video content is 50 times more likely to drive organic search result than plain text.
- Average time spent on a search session is around 2 – 3 minutes.
- Google changes its search engine algorithm roughly 500 – 600 times per year.
- More than 2,320,000,000 searches are performed on Facebook daily.
- 50% search queries are four words or longer.
- Organic SEO is about 5.66 times better than paid search ads.
- Nearly 95% shoppers read online reviews before buying a product.
- Business-to-business marketers with blogs receive 55% more leads.
- Using videos on landing page will increase conversion by 86%.
Check out the infographic for more detail.