- Yours, a Singapore-based beauty tech startup has raised US$3.5 million in its seed round from Sequoia’s Surge accelerator, Global Founders Capital, Kindred Ventures (Uber’s early investor), and an undisclosed celebrity fund, according to a company statement.
- Founded in November 2018, the direct-to-consumer skincare startup uses computer vision and machine learning to create personalized skincare regimens for its users.
- The platform promises an easy process to get a personalized skincare program where the user only needs to complete an online questionnaire about his or her skin conditions, lifestyle, and environment, followed by uploading a selfie onto the platform.
- Yours will then extract the data using computer vision algorithms and combine it with the input from the questionnaire into its proprietary model, to provide a skincare regime for each user based on the firm’s products.
- The startup offers a subscription service, in which the skincare regimen is automatically updated every two months based on changing weather conditions, lifestyle and skin needs.
READING TIME: 1 min read
Submit a Story
Do you have a story to share? We will help you inspire, connect, and celebrate with our thoughtfully vibrant community. Click here to find out more!