- Google Ads Editor has been updated with support for new campaign types as well as several new features.
- Google Ads Editor version 1.2 now supports app campaigns for engagement and Discovery campaigns.
- These campaign types can be created and edited at scale using Editor.
- Negative keyword lists can be shared across accounts by applying them in Editor’s Shared Library. This will help ensure your ads don’t show up for unwanted keywords.
- Those who use Google Ads Editor can now search for specific errors across all campaigns and accounts. Now, when you see an item marked with a particular error, you can quickly find all other places where that problem exists.
- Empty fields will now be hidden in the edit pane. This will help make it easier to find the fields you need when there are groups of repeated, empty fields to scroll through. It will also be possible to display empty fields when needed.
- Editor now shows name for images downloaded from a Google Ads account. When a new image is uploaded to Editor from a computer, it will be added to Google Ads with the file name as the image name.
- The maximize conversion value bidding strategy is now supported for Search campaigns. Google notes that the “target ROAS” field of that strategy is not allowed, so it should be left blank.
READING TIME: < 1 min read
Submit a Story
Do you have a story to share? We will help you inspire, connect, and celebrate with our thoughtfully vibrant community. Click here to find out more!