ASUSRepublic of Gamers (ROG) today announces the new ROG Phone 3 in Singapore, the latest generation of the world’s most powerful and exciting gaming smartphone.
The ROG Phone 3 is the most powerful ROG Phone ever, using the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Plus 5G Mobile Platform with advanced 5G2 mobile communications and Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming™ capabilities. Featuring the uprated GameCool 3 cooling system, the ROG Phone 3 is engineered to deliver non-stop, ultrasmooth performance for the ultimate mobile gaming experience.
A 144 Hz / 1 ms AMOLED 6.59-inch display provides Delta-E colour accuracy of less than one to ensure vivid and accurate imagery, and an industry-leading 25-millisecond touch latency allows a near-instant touch response. The 10-bit display also supports HDR10+ high-dynamic range content for ultimate visual realism.
The distinctive ROG Phone 3 design retains the core gamer-centric benefits of its predecessors, including the unique side-mounted charging port and a monster 6000 mAh battery. The intuitive AirTrigger 3 system now includes a motion sensor in addition to the programmable ultrasonic touch sensors, giving gamers even more ways to control the action. The X Mode performance-optimisation software now supports adjustment of multiple system parameters, making it easier than ever to unlock the full power of the ROG Phone 3.
Here’s the summary of the latest release by ROG:
- Advertisement -
- Absolute power: The latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Plus 5G Mobile Platform; GameCool 3 cooling system for non-stop gaming power
- Stunning visuals: Immersive gaming with ultra-responsive 144 Hz / 1 ms AMOLED 10-bit display with unprecedented 25 ms touch latency and Delta-E < 1
- Monster battery: High-capacity 6000 mAh battery enhanced with multiple advanced power-saving mechanisms to sustain even the longest battles
- Built for Gamers, by Gamers: Next-gen X Mode software; new AirTrigger 3 with motion sensor; Dirac-tuned GameFX audio system; modular accessory range
- ROG Accidental Damage Protection plan: The Singapore exclusive ADP plan to protect the phone against damages from accidents.