With advances in technology, marketers need to keep up with the available tools that can help reduce their workload and maximize their productivity for content marketing. Writing great content is a choice. Marketers can choose to put in the time and effort to create great content and build a prosperous brand and community. Or they can opt to take the easy path and write poor content – a way that ultimately will get them nowhere. It will only result in a waste of time, energy, and valuable resources.
The audiences are sick and tired of interruptive ads. Day in and out, they are bombarded with ads. They want something more interactive, engaging and actionable. The content has to be easy to digest, whether presented in the form of an article, a blog post, an infographic, video, webinar, or reports.
Here are some tips to create better content:
Blog Topic Generators:
- HubSpot’s Blog Topic Generator
- InBound Now’s Blog Title Idea Generator
- SEOPressor’s Blog Title Generator
- Blog Title Generator by IMPACT
- Portent’s Content Idea Generator
- CoSchedule: Blog post headline analyzer.
- Grammarly: Finds & corrects mistakes of your writing.
- ZenPen: The minimal writing tool of web.
- Hemingway: Hemingway App makes your writing bold and clear.
- TinyJPG | TinyPNG: Compress images.
- Kraken: Optimize your images & accelerate your websites.
- Dunnnk: Beautiful mockups.
- Canva: Amazingly simple graphic design for bloggers.
- Social Image Resizer Tool: Create optimized images for social media.
Free Stock Photography
- Stock Up: Best free stock photo websites in one place.
- Pexels: Best free photos in one place.
- All The Free Stock: Free stock images, icons, and videos.
- Unsplash: Free (do whatever you want) high-resolution photos.
- Startup Stock Photos: Go. Make something.
- Designers Pics: Free photographs for your personal & commercial use.
- Mazwai: Free creative commons HD video clips & footages.
- Picography: Free hi-resolution photos.
- Pixabay: Free high quality images.