- Hoping to keep viewers engaged with its content, Netflix today announced the launch of a new section called “Latest” in its TV app, designed to highlight the streaming service’s recent and upcoming releases.
- The addition isn’t just another row or two within the main Netflix homepage.
- Instead, the “Latest” section gets its own dedicated area in the Netflix TV app, which is accessible from the left-hand sidebar navigation.
- The section will be personalized to the end user, based on their viewing history, the company says.
- At the top of “Latest” is a row that showcases new content that arrived this week, which is then followed by two rows showing content that’s due to arrive this week and the next.
- Users also can click on these future releases and set alerts to remind them when the TV show or movie they’re interested in watching has arrived.
When it comes to top grossing app revenue, it’s worth examining both quantitative and qualitative factors
ASUS partners exclusively with hoolah as first Buy-Now-Pay Later vendor for 2021 in APAC rollout plan
hoolah now makes it even easier for ASUS customers to pay for its innovative products
Utilizing the latest technology, virtual showroom lets visitors get to know LG’s wide range of residential and commercial HVAC solutions