- Facebook is rolling out new advertising features that use machine learning to dynamically customize ads for individual users.
- This new feature gives advertisers the ability to serve personalized ads when they may otherwise lack the time and resources required to deliver personally relevant ad experiences.
- In an announcement, the company states that Facebook machine learning combines data and signals from their platform, with insights you share, in order to make predictions for who the right people are for a given message.
- Facebook’s new dynamic formats and ad creative feature delivers a personalized version of an ad to everyone who sees it. This lets advertisers dynamically show different ad formats according to what a given user is most likely to respond to.
- For multiple text optimization, advertisers can include more than one option for the for the primary text, headline, and description fields. Facebook will then automatically optimize the ad based on a user’s individual preferences.
- This feature can be used when creating single-media ads for traffic, app installs, and conversions objectives.
- Another feature that is added is using the “add languages” features.
- Advertisers can easily deliver ads to international customers with messages translated in the local language. Advertisers will be able to review translations, or provide their own if they prefer.
Utilizing the latest technology, virtual showroom lets visitors get to know LG’s wide range of residential and commercial HVAC solutions
New base for advancing technology of Black Desert IP and new titles
ASUS today announces the ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 (UX535), the latest model in the ZenBook Pro series of…