- According to Hootsuite, this development has been driven by organizational changes to drive better alignment with the company’s strategic priorities.
- Roger Graham is leading the operations in Asia, and he will be heading to Australia, where he will be overseeing the APAC operations from the Sydney office.
- Hootsuite had no comment to offer concerning the number of employees that will be affected and if any of the team members were likely to be relocated.
- The Vancouver-based firm has reported to be cutting jobs worldwide and has laid off more than 100 people.
- The company was looking for a buyer late last year, although a report from January in a Canadian newspaper, The Globe and Mail, said the auction process had been abandoned due to lower than anticipated bids.
When you’ve spent an immense amount of time developing what you feel like is an amazing app, but…
Businesses looking for investors should be as careful about who the investors are, and as the investors are…