The Germany-based software company, SAP, is beginning to select potential startups for its first batch of participants in the SAP.iO Foundry Singapore. This programme aims to help early-stage Southeast Asia’s startups that are focused on technologies such as machine-learning, AI, blockchain, robotics, and VR/AR.
- The selected startup teams will be part of a highly curated program, which will begin in July 2019, working alongside world-class executives and mentors with the focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies.
- They will also receive opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers across 25+ industries, tailored mentorship, as well as access to SAP’s resources.
- The SAP.iO Foundries are SAP’s global network of top-tier startup programs, which include accelerators that enable startups to build innovative software that delivers value for SAP customers.
- SAP.iO Foundry Singapore is part of SAP.iO Foundries, with the seven others set up in San Francisco, New York, Berlin, Munich, Paris, Tel Aviv, and Tokyo.
- Southeast Asian startups are encouraged to submit their applications by 15 May 2019.